Weddings would not be the same without small children running about, exploring the new environment, and having fun! Grey and Joleigh had a great day at Aunt Branda's wedding.
Below are great photos Joe took of the kids!
Waiting and watching Aunt Branda get ready!
I'm sure Joleigh is thinking, "How beautiful Aunt Branda is! I want to be just like her!"
Waiting... and watching Aunt Branda get ready!
I'm sure Grey is thinking, "What's the big deal! Get dressed and let's go!"
More pics of the kids by the creek! I love how Joleigh has her leg kicked up behind her! Such a girly thing to do! Amazingly, Grey did not get his shirt dirty!
Sweet faces! So precious and full of curiosity!
OK, a boy can only wear a tie for so long! I was amazed that Grey kept up with it though!
Big step for a little girl!
Still tie in hand, throwing leaves in the water!
Eating delicious wedding cake!
Eating delicious wedding cake, and yes, with his tie close by!
One day, my children will find their future spouses, and I will be the Mother of the Bride and Groom.
But until then...
... I will enjoy these special, magical moments of
Below are the lyrics of the song played at my wedding by Bebo Norman! It's the second song on my playlist. Enjoy!
God is already preparing my children for their future!
A page is turned by the wind to a boy in curly grin
With a world to conquer at the age of ten
But as history unfolds and the storybook is told
He finds salvation but not at the hands of man
And the God of second chance
Picked him up and He let him dance
Through a world that is not kind
And all this time, preparing him, the one
To hold him up when he comes undone
Beneath the storm, beneath the sun
And now a man, here you stand
Your day has come
A page is turned in this world to reveal a little girl
With a heart that's bigger, as it is unfurled
By the language in her soul, that's teaching her to grow
With a careful cover of love that will not fail
And the God of second chance
Picked her up and He let her dance
Through a world that isn't kind
And all this time, preparing her the one
To hold her up when she comes undone
Beneath the storm, beneath the sun
And grown up tall, here you are
Your day has come
Beneath the air of autumn, she took him by his hand
And warm within the ardor, she took his heart instead
And high upon the mountain, he asked her for her hand
Just for her hand
A page is turned in this life, he's making her his wife
And there is no secret to the source of this much life
When the grace that falls like rain is washing them again
Just a chance to somehow rise above this land
Where the God of second chance
Will pick them up and he'll let them dance
Through a world that is not kind
And all this time, they're sharing with the one
That holds them up when they come undone
Beneath the storm, beneath the sun
And once again, here you stand
And once again, here you stand
Your day has come







Oh my goodness!!! I love the new pics here. Grey and Joleigh are absolutely precious! Love em, love em, love em!! So glad you all were there at my wedding. Meant so much to me!
ReplyDeleteReally liked that you put the lyrics for Bebo Norman's song on here too. What an incredibly special song! I tears in my eyes every time I hear it on here!
ReplyDelete