Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Computer Time!

Every so often, the kids and I will go on pbskids.org and play games together. Grey loves it! Now that Grey is almost four, Joe and I discussed giving Grey independent play time on the computer. His first game to play was Calliou (a show on pbs). He got to build train tracks to help the train! As you can see in the pics, he is truly enjoying his time!


Joe and I helped him first and then...

... let him do it himself. It's amazing how quickly he has problem solved to work the mouse and follow the instructions!

Today, he helped Calliou find ingredients for recipes and dig dinosaur bones to build dinosaurs!

However, computer time is earned. He has to pick up his toys before lunch and before bedtime in order to play! I think he's up for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment