This will be my last post for the night, but I wanted to share this quick story. Yesterday and today while playing outside, Grey taste tested some dirt. YUCK! I, being me, panicked both times and told him to spit it out, don't swallow, spit it out!!!!! Joe, being Joe, told me he would be alright and not to worry. He's a boy, he's going to do that sort of thing. Well, tonight, we went out to eat (because we played so late into the evening, I didn't cook). During our meal, I tried a little of Grey's chicken. I didn't ask him if I could eat it, I just took a piece. I have done this many times and it never seemed to bother him. But tonight, it did. He looked at me and said "Mo, spit it out. Spit it out!" He has never said that before, so I know I made quite an impression earlier in the day with the dirt! Now, my next task is working on sharing...
Until tomorrow... : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment