Well, as you know, Joleigh has been mobile for some time now, but a little differently than most babies - she scoots...hence her nickname, Scooter.
The other night while I was cooking, Joleigh surprised me by starting to bear crawl. I could never get a good pic or video of her accomplishment, but here's a little something to show her off! Later that night, she started to crawl on her knees! I'm so proud! My baby is crawling after she has already started to cruise! HA - I guess all babies develop differently! In the second video, you can hear her say vroom, vroom while pushing the bulldozer!
Also, Joleigh started to get her first tooth a few weeks ago. Now she has two! Hopefully, you can see them in this picture!

Joleigh is really showing her girly side. I think she is going to be a drama queen/social butterfly!
She says "Hi" and places her hand up to her ear as if it were a phone! So cute! I'll get a video of that soon!
Also, she just start to cover her face with both hands when she gets upset! SO GIRLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But, so CUTE!!!!!!!







Hey Summer,
ReplyDeleteGrey and Joleigh are just soooo precious! Grey is looking more and more like Joseph. I miss you all terribly!!! Thanks, for the videos! At least we don't feel like we are missing out on too much! :)
Love Ya,
Lorie