
Branda and I celebrated Sister's Day this weekend! We had a blast! Friday was our day to celebrate our wonderful relationship and friendship! First, we went to Bergamo's Day Spa and enjoyed a wonderful massage which included reflexology, a delicious lunch, relaxing in a hot tub, and then opening our gifts to each other! Branda got me a canvas basket filled with all the necessities for fondue! I love it! I gave Branda a beaded cross shirt with an Icthus tattoo on the back shoulder - very pretty! She loved it - it looked great on her! Our time was spent visiting and relaxing - what a way to spend time with a person you love so very much! : ) We decided every Sister's Day celebration would include time at a Day Spa! We then hooked up with our friends Julie and Janet and visited with them for a while that evening! It felt so good to get out of the house! It's been a long time since I have done that! : )
I had a wonderful day...I can't wait until next year!
For those of you who have a sis or a friend who feels like a sister to you, find a day in the year to celebrate your sisterhood! Branda and I chose the day that's in the middle of our birthdays!







Hey Summer!
ReplyDeleteWhat an excellent idea!!! Does that include sister-in-laws? :)