Grandpa Guy's funeral service was last Thursday. It was such a beautiful service...there were so many kind words said about Grandpa. He was truly a wonderful husband, dad, and granddad! We will miss him very much, but Joe and I are already remembering some humorous quotes Grandpa Guy used to say...we laugh at every one.
Years ago, Joseph told me that as a child he and his family would always go to a pizza place called Fargos every time they visited Grandma and Grandpa Guy - he claimed that it was the best pizza in the whole world! Well, 12 years ago or so, I got to try Fargos Pizza for the first time and I agree that it is the best around! Since then, every time I visited Grandpa Guy, we would go to Fargos. He would come with us at the beginning of our visits, but as the years progressed, he was unable to go. I miss that time with him. The last night we were in Colorado Springs, we decided to go to Fargo's as a family. Even though our hearts were tender from the service and our thoughts were most definitely on Grandpa, we enjoyed our time!

An overdue pic of the whole family!
Last time we were able to get a picture of the entire family was before Grey was born and the twins were infants. This picture was taken at Fargos.
Joe's immediate family - Younger bro. Jonathan, Oldest sis. Lorie, Older sis. Kendi, Mom Lora, Dad Gary, and Joe
This pic was taken in front of an old player piano! The kids loved it!
The kids enjoyed time in the indoor pool at the hotel - they too needed time to relax and have fun!
L-R Grey, Cousins Trey, Derek, Dalton, Blake, Brittney







What a blessing that you could all go to Fargo's one more time as a family. And what a testimony to his beautiful soul.
ReplyDelete