Thursday, May 28, 2009

/b/, /b/, horses!

Cute story -
This afternoon, while playing in Grey's room, he started to sing "E-I-E-I-O" and wanted me to join in the singing. We started to sing about the cows and Grey said 'ow'. I asked him to repeat it and say c-c-cow...he said t-t-tow...I asked him again to say the /k/ sound and he did it! YEAH!!!! I then put the /k/ and /ow/ together and asked if he could and he said c-c- "cow"!!!!!!! Yeah Grey!!!!! You should have seen his smile, he was so proud of himself. Immediately after this, he said "/b/ /b/ horses" and started to clap! I just had to laugh...it was so cute. He was really proud of himself. While I was still laughing...he looked at me very seriously and said..."They eat oats."
OK, so we're not completely connecting initial sounds, but at least we know what horses eat!
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment