Thursday, November 19, 2009

All Dressed Up...

This evening, I heard Grey rustling about in his bedroom as if he were on some kind of mission. I walked in the room just in time to see Grey in his underwear and shoes (that were on the wrong feet). He had a shirt over his head trying to put it on. I had to giggle a bit and asked him what he was doing. He said "Grey's getting dressed. I don't need pants." I smiled and said "OK, but where are you going?" "I'm going outside to pick up toys." And he put on his shirt and ran outside. I had Joe take these pics. Grey was so serious about this task. He was helping Daddy! And if helping Daddy pick up toys and getting outside quickly is the most important thing to do at the moment, then who cares about pants. We don't need them!



Great outfit Grey! I'm likin' the shoes!
You can't tell, but Grey is actually dancing...I sure wish I had gotten a video of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment