Grey loves helping me with dishes...well, let me rephrase that. Grey loves playing in the soapy water with plastic dish toys, but in his words, "I am helping Mommy!" : )

This morning, Grey got his stool and started in on the dishes. I was busy cleaning up the table.
Joleigh was playing on the floor by the fridge. Next thing I know, Little Miss is climbing up onto Grey's stool wanting to "help" with dishes.
Ok, so she never actually got to the dish washing part. She was just happy standing on the stool with her brother!

Thanks for helping Grey!!!!!!!! You are doing a super job!

As the kids were playing, I sat in a chair and took a moment to watch them. I started to think of our Christmas coming up and how much fun it's going to be to bake with them! Boy, oh boy! Santa will have the best cookies ever...with two wonderful kitchen helpers, how could they not be the best cookies! : ) I can't wait!
I love how you cherish your moments with Grey and Joleigh! They're so precious!
ReplyDelete