We bought this bed from a dear friend! I have been wanting Grey to have more of a bed rather than just a mattress on the floor (although he loved that bed too - and it was perfect for him to use as a transition from the crib). But, he is getting older, and we felt it was time for a real bed! We bought the mattress today so tonight is his first night in his new bed! I am a little concerned about him rolling off, so we put a railing up for him along with his old mattress and pillows on the floor. I know that's a little much, but I don't want him to get scared if he does roll off! We also bought him new sheet sets. He loves his Thomas the Train bedding!
He wanted to use that set first!
Sweet dreams Grey!







No comments:
Post a Comment