Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Pancake Breakfast with Friends!

This past Tuesday, our friends, Luke and Brady and their Mom, Angie came over for a pancake breakfast! The kids helped mix the batter. They did very well taking turns!

Here's Luke doing a great job! (I think he's done this before!)
Grey also loves to help in the kitchen! Good job!
Little Joleigh loved when her turn came, she would say, "Mine!"

I saved the best pic for last. This just shows how little our kids really are. Brady could barely look over the bowl! He was very focused on doing a good job - and he did a great job!

I forgot to take anymore pics because we were all busy cooking and eating and visiting.

We had a great time and will do this again soon!

Oh, and the pancakes were delicious! Thanks for your help kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment