A couple of weeks ago, we traveled to Amarillo to spend time with family and to celebrate Grey's 4th birthday with family and cousins who don't get to travel to Houston! Also, Joe and I spent a couple of days at Estes Park to celebrate our 10th anniversary! I will have all those pics posted as soon as I finish going through nearly 600 pics...I know, I took WAY TOO MANY! But, back to the airplane story...
We look through a view master...
We play with the magna doodle...
And to wear the kids out so that they'll take a super long nap after a trip....
The more tired they need to be, the larger the luggage! HA!
(Just kidding - Grey and Joleigh both wanted to pull the luggage! It was so funny to watch Joleigh haul that large suitcase! She did it though for a few feet!)
(Just kidding - Grey and Joleigh both wanted to pull the luggage! It was so funny to watch Joleigh haul that large suitcase! She did it though for a few feet!)







No comments:
Post a Comment