Monday, March 14, 2011

Oh Joleigh...What Am I Going To Do With You?

Joleigh is now potty trained!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Joleigh!!!!
But, this post is not the purpose of this post...
Joleigh was playing outside and told me she needed to go to the bathroom. After she finished, she told me she didn't want to put her shorts back on. I told her she couldn't go outside unless she had her shorts on...

She wasn't upset that I told her the rule but I did notice she was in deep thought...next thing I know, she put her shorts on her head and said, "Is this right?", with a huge smile on her face. I looked at her and giggled inside. I told her to ask her Daddy what he thought about this. So, she asked him, "Daddy, is this right?" He told her "Yep!" and smiled! So off she ran outside with her shorts on her head so happy that she got out of putting her shorts on.
She knew what she was doing...she thought, "Hmmm...Mommy said put my shorts on...not put my shorts on my legs...so as long as I have my shorts "on" my body somewhere, I can go outside! Oh Joleigh!!!!!!! She looked so funny playing outside with her shorts on her head, a red shirt and pink undies!! Very cute - but she did get away with not minding me!!! ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment