I am participating in the 2009 Komen Houston Race for the Cure®! A group of my friends are walking for our friend Rhonda who has been fighting breast cancer since this past spring.
After reading the story about Sara Sullivan, I want to walk in memory for her too. My in-laws best friend, Charlene is also fighting cancer - I want to walk for her as well!
I know there are so many women (and men too) that are fighting this battle! My heart and prayers go out to all of you that are going through this!
I will be thinking and praying for these ladies and for all people that are fighting cancer.
I will be thinking and praying for these ladies and for all people that are fighting cancer.
If you are interested in learning more about this race please go
to:
or my race center page:







No comments:
Post a Comment