Monday, September 14, 2009

Spontaneous Day Trip

This afternoon, the kids and I decided to tag along with Joseph to Hermann park to give a guest dog, Bo back to her Mommy. While we were at the park, we decided to take the train! Grey loves this train!
I love trains...I'm all boy!

We love trains...we are all boy!


We like trains too, but just to tag along to keep the boys happy!



Afterwards, we ended up at Bass Pro Shop to eat at the restaraunt there. The food was delicious! So of course, we had to "shop around" afterwards to see all the fish and animals on display!




Huge catfish! (sorry about the flash)






When Grey saw the boats, he simply said "Grey needs that boat!" I wish all our dreams came true just by saying that! HA!
We had a wonderful afternoon...sometimes the spontaneous trips can make the best memories!




1 comment:

  1. Summie, this video is sooooooo cute! Grey looks like he is having a good time! And I love Joleigh's big blue fashionista sunglasses!!!

    ReplyDelete