Monday, February 1, 2010

Aunt Branda's Birthday

This past weekend, the kids and I drove to Austin to celebrate Aunt Branda's birthday! Her b-day is actually on Feb. 2nd, but we got to celebrate early! The kids and I took her to a delicious Mexican food restaurant and then she and I continued her celebration by renting a great movie!
We had a wonderful time and can't wait to see her again!
Branda gave each of the kids new clothes (so cute) and new sock monkey slippers. Aren't the slippers the cutest!!!!!!! Joleigh was more than happy to take a photo...
Grey on the other hand...
...was way too busy.
Thanks for the gifts Branda!

2 comments:

  1. I had such a great time with y'all! So glad you were able to come. THANK YOU for my lovely dinner and fun birthday gifts! I was surprised! The kiddos look do cute in these pictures too! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I love the new songs you added to your playlist!

    ReplyDelete