Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010 Pictures

I know, I know...I tend to post way too many pics during the holiday seasons, but I can't choose which ones I should let go.
A couple of weeks ago, Joe and I took the kids to a cute house in Friendswood to take Valentine pics. Joe took the pictures and I think, as always, he did a super job!
Enjoy!

Sweet pic! Speaking of sweet...
I had two suckers hiding behind my back. I told the kids I had a surprise for them...
their look of anticipation is priceless. Speaking of priceless...
Their faces when I showed them their suckers! Grey has a better idea what he is about to get. I think Joleigh likes the way they look...
BIG and red! Yummy!
They sure did enjoy their suckers...
...and each other's! Well, Joleigh enjoyed Grey's anyway. You are very nice to share Grey!
LOVE this picture! Speaking of LOVE...
...that is what they are reading on the front of their suckers!
She said, "I love kisses!"
He said, "I love toys!"
They both said, "We loves suckers!"
Like she said, "I love kisses!"
Sharing secrets!
Cute pic! By this time, both were starting to act a little silly!
Precious...I'm glad Joe captured this!
Silliness and suckers...both go together!
So we let them run off the sugar!
Mommy said, "I love these kids!"

2 comments: