Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's Day

My family and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Joe surprised me with flowers the Friday before and then with perfume on Valentine's Day- so thoughtful and sweet! He surprised the kids with PEZ dispensers and I made the them Valentine heart cards! The kids got me a beautiful card and Joe and I shared cards! Oh, and I made Joe his favorite dessert - custard!
Here are the beautiful flowers!
Joe does not agree with the whole Valentine's Day celebration - he feels like it's just another way for businesses to make money. Plus, he doesn't think a man should be forced to show his affection on one particular day! But, he did a great job this year! He made me feel special!
His card on the flowers said:
Dear Wonderful Precious,
Happy "Contrived day of nationally-marketed romantic recognition"
(I am happy to participate!)
:-)
Love, Joseph

I thought that was the sweetest card!

No comments:

Post a Comment