Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Pictures

Here are a few spring photos. I was hoping to get a sweet picture of both Grey and Joleigh together, but I never captured the right moment.
These pics are cute though!


Handsome boy...

Precious little girl...not too sure about the grass though...

This picture turned out cute...Grey was watching another family take pictures.

OK, so maybe the grass isn't so bad...So Sweet! Curious about everything!
Nope, I've decided I don't like the grass!!!!! PICK ME UP!!!!!!! Pick me up Mommy!!!!!

(Grey was really doing a super job with consoling her...she just wouldn't have anything to do with that grass!) I think the picture is still cute though!


This was taken Easter morning...she was a very happy girl! (Notice...no grass!)


1 comment:

  1. so cute! grey looks so big in those pictures. what are we going to do with these kids that keep growing to fast?

    ReplyDelete