Grey loves to play outside and is usually content to play alone. Bailey, our dog will follow him around the yard, or he usually finds something to do like pull his wagon or explore the entire yard starting with the perimeter. Last Tuesday, however, was a different story. He wanted to play outside, but he wanted me to play with him. Of course this would be at a time when Joleigh was sleeping and I HAD to get my house cleaned. After Grey called my name over and over and I tried to explain that I needed to do a couple of things first, Grey got frustrated with me and opened the back door, pointed to my shoes and said, Mommy, shoes, outside!!!!" Of course I listened to that and knew house cleaning could be done later. Grey and I had a lot of fun swinging, sliding, and running around the yard with our arms stretched pretending we were airplanes!!!!!! Thank you Grey for reminding me that precious moments like this are more important!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment