Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend With Cousins!

Last Saturday, the Marney Family got together to celebrate several birthdays! Joleigh got to meet her Aunt Lorie, Aunt Kendi and Uncle Randy and all her cousins for the first time! Hopefully she will get to meet Uncle WC soon! Brittney, the only other girl cousin LOVED Joleigh! She was a super help! Grey (although shy at first) warmed up to all his cousins and loved playing with Blake, Trey, Derek and Dalton! Everyone had a wonderful day and the cousins had a blast playing together...hopefully we will get together again soon!
Here is a picture of Grey and Joleigh's cousins...I will post more from the day later!From left to right:  Brittney, Joleigh, Derek, Blake, Trey, Dalton, Grey
(I sure hope I have the twins named correctly)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Summer,
    I love your new look! I hope you are having a great time with your family. We are already missing Grey and Joleigh and it has only been a week! Brittney sure has been talking a lot about her new cousin. Hopefully, we will see ya soon. Love Ya, Lorie

    ReplyDelete