Thursday, April 23, 2009
NOT HAPPY.
Well, I just took some really cute pictures of Grey and Joleigh playing at the school playground. I am not having any luck transferring pictures. Joe said I need an adaptor, something I don't have. Angie, what were you saying I needed? I can't remember. Hopefully I can get this to work. I also have some really cute pictures of Joleigh eating her first Gerber puff and Grey pulling a fairly large suitcase in the airport (he was helping). Very cute pictures but no way to transfer them. : (
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







there is an adapter you can plug the usb into your computer and the sim card into it as well. i got mine at walmart for $30
ReplyDeleteHey Summer!
ReplyDeleteI had a wonderful time while you were here. I just wish it had lasted longer. One good thing though, even though we don't get to see each other very often, it seems that we can just pick up from where we left off.
Thank you so much for your help in starting a blog. I feel much better that we can keep up with each others family this way (and send little notes). :-) God Bless and have a GREAT time with your family! Love Ya, Lorie