Last Thursday, Grey started to collect all sorts of leaves, acorns, and sticks while we were walking back home from the library. So, I considered that his first nature walk and decided to make a craft out of all the items he collected - a nature collage! What other craft would I rather choose than a nature collage! : ) They are so much fun!
Before we made this collage, I showed Grey how to make a crayon rubbing out of leaves. He thought that was the coolest thing to see the leaf magically appear onto the paper! I didn't get a pic of that activity. Grey enjoyed looking through his collection to find the perfect leaf, acorn or pine needle to glue onto his paper! That's right...I said
Glue!!!!! This isn't the first time for Grey to play with glue, but he sure was excited about it anyway! Of course he had to glue many many many items on his paper! (I know, it was just to play with the glue!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







You're such a great, fun mommy!!!
ReplyDelete