This past weekend, the kids and I headed for Dumas to stay with Bobbie and Pop-Pop for the weekend! Joe was able to fly up and stay for a couple of days! The kids were very excited to see their Daddy!
Last Friday, we decided to take a small road trip to Canadian. We ate at a delicious restaraunt called the Cattle Exchange, then we walked across an old covered wagon bridge.
Thought this was a cute pic because Grey is looking back!
I thought this was a sweet picture! Grey found a hole that he wanted to look through!
I'm not sure how long the bridge is, but this was taken at the far end of the bridge. The entire walk took a little over an hour, but we stopped quite a bit to take pictures! The trees were just beginning to change...it was really pretty!
Joleigh was determined to walk the entire length! Every time there was a metal patch on the bridge, she had to walked on it over and over again to hear the noise it made!
Grey got a splinter while playing and had a very hard time getting over it - it was a pretty large splinter! We didn't get many great pics because of his tears... Joleigh was quite concerned for him though. It so sweet to see the compassion between them when one is hurt.
Joleigh was having a blast!
Cute family pic!
I didn't realize that the date was on the pics until it was too late! : (
Does anyone know how I can fix this?
We had a wonderful time! We will have to go on another road trip soon!
I will have more pics from our weekend soon!







No comments:
Post a Comment