Grey and Joleigh are very excited about this Christmas! To be honest, I am too! This is the first Christmas that Grey has told me exactly what he wants from Santa - "a bike that's ALL black" and "a big gray fighter jet with automatic gears that goes up and down when you push a button and two engines underneath the wings". It reminds me of Ralphie in A Christmas Story knowing exactly what he wanted for Christmas - "I want an Official Red Rider Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot-Range Model Air Rifle with a compass in the stock!" Grey is old enough to remember this Christmas - so I want to make it extra special for him and Joleigh! Yes, it will be fun to receive toys from Santa, but more importantly, Grey is old enough to understand the true meaning of Christmas. We have been talking about it for several days now. Grey knows that Christmas is about Jesus! Each night we read a story that pertains to The Christmas Story! Also, we made an advent chain to countdown to Christmas day - The kids will take off one link each evening until we reach the star! I have a few other fun activities planned for the kids through out this season! Hopefully, I will keep up with my blog daily to share all the fun! So...
Let the Christmas Countdown 2010 begin!
And to all my friends and family...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment