Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On The First Day of Christmas...

...my Mommy and Daddy gave to me, yummy Christmas animal crackers!
Joe and I are giving Grey and Joleigh a "Twelve Days of Christmas" - each morning, they will receive a small gift! We are putting the gifts in their Christmas pillow cases!
I made these pillow cases last year for them - they are so fun!

Some gifts will be toys, others will be fun activities for the family, and others will be ideas of how to give to others!

Grey was so excited to see his pillow case. He said, "This is my favorite name!" He then looked in the pocket and found Christmas animal crackers! YUM!


Joleigh was excited too - it too her a second to find her box, but when she did...boy oh boy, was she excited to see her animal crackers too! She opened the box from the bottom! : ) I thought that was funny, because I tend to do that every now and then too!



And yes, they are eating their cookies before breakfast while watching morning cartoons - only would I allow this during Christmas time of course! ; )
Tune in for the Second Day of Christmas tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment