Joleigh and Grey woke up this morning with different tasks on their mind...
Joleigh wanted to make breakfast- so I helped her make delicious pancakes! She wanted to wear her apron and chef hat, so she thought I should wear my apron and "chef" hat!

Too cute!!!! One of these days, she will learn that aprons only cover the front! : )
Joleigh took a long time cooking breakfast because she wanted to stop for a milk break, and then a "
nanna" break. She wouldn't dare let me continue preparing the pancakes while she was on break. She would say, "No, Mommy...My do it!"

After the pancakes were finally on the griddle, she decided to wash the dishes. It looked more like playing to me, but she was "washing" and "working" very hard!!!!
After that, we ate breakfast!!!
Your pancakes were delicious, Joleigh!
While the girls were in the kitchen...
The boys...
...were in the living room!
Grey wanted to build a helicopter, so Daddy and Grey worked on that! First, he had to take apart the dune buggy he had built. I gave him cups to sort all the pieces...

I think he liked putting pieces in the "thing-a-
ma-jiggers" cup!

Daddy made coffee for himself and Grey wanted to be just like him, so he asked for milk coffee!!! And of course, he wanted his drink in a mug - just like Daddy!

And hard work pays off!!!
Your helicopter is awesome Grey!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment