Wednesday, December 22, 2010

On the Ninth Day of Christmas...

Joleigh and Grey received another special message:
Oh, you better not pout you better not cry, you better not shout I'm tellin' you why!
Santa Claus is coming to town!!!!
And Grey and Joleigh were ready to see him!!! Both were holding their speical wish list they wrote Santa!
They were going to get to "mail" it to the North Pole!!!


Here's Grey's envelope!
The front...



...and back - I think he did a super job!


And here's Joleigh's!
The front...


...and back. I noticed she was writing from the left to the right and spacing between each letter! Way to go, Joleigh!

And here's the letters!

It took an entire page to write the introduction, "Dear Santa" so I helped him with the rest of his message. He told me exactly what to write and we wrote the message together with my hand over his! It's hard to read, but at the end, Grey decided to write GM for Grey Marney. And then he wanted to add one more item to his list..."an all green Christmas tree"!

And I did the same for Joleigh!

And we finally arrived!!!!

I am amazed at how these letters will reach Santa in time for Christmas Eve!

Joleigh was very excited to mail her letter!



And so was Grey...he had to open the mailbox just one more time to make sure it was still there!
Oh, and those pictures with Santa - they turned out great - you'll have to wait a couple more days before you can see those!!! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment