Saturday, August 22, 2009

Family Pictures!!!!!!

Thanks to my friend Angie, we finally have updated family pictures! Angie suggested a nice little place in Friendswood that was well shaded! There were lots of great spots for taking pictures!
Enjoy!
This is one of my favorites! Sweet little Joleigh!

Daddy/Daughter



Daddy/Silly Son


Oh, Mom!!!!!!!!





I think I found his tickle spot!




Cute!



Kids were getting a little hot, but I still think this is a cute pic!




Love it! Thanks for the idea, Angie!







Again, love it!
I like this pic because we are all looking at something different...kind of neat!



My sweet little one year old (and two year old in the background)!



This is cute - Grey was putting leaves and grass in the bird feeder and then blowing on them!


Again - how sweet is this! Look at her tiny feet!




Thought this was a cute pic too!
I have more to share later! Thank you so much Angie - you did a super job!


1 comment:

  1. ohhh! i am so glad you got some you like. the first one turned out perfect! that was a lucky shot!!! wow! what a cute family!

    ReplyDelete