I am wanting so badly to have family pictures taken, so I asked my friend Angie to help me with this task. Finally, I came up with a day (today) to do this...After getting everyone almost ready (and all you Moms know how difficult that is) Angie called me up and asked if I heard the thunder. DANG IT! No, I told her...the storm may not come here. Let's try. So, I finished getting the kids ready, and as I was walking them to the truck, we saw a tremendous amount of lightening, so I had to cancel. After an amazing rainstorm, I noticed how beautiful the backyard looked so I asked Joe to take pictures of the kids and myself and I would do the same for him. So, I got the kids dressed again, and we found a nice spot under a tree in front of our grapevine (not a good idea after a rainstorm). I sat the kids and myself down and the wind started to blow which blew the rain drops off the tree leaves onto us. We got soaked- so much for the hairdo! I managed to keep my smile, but started to get a bit frustrated when Grey would not cooperate. Then of course this set Joleigh off, so she started to act silly too....WHAT A DISASTER!!!!!!!!!! Out of 41 pics taken, I am only keeping two. No, they're not worth framing, but I will keep them for the memory. : )
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







we will get that perfect picture! dont worry! we will just keep trying until we do!
ReplyDelete