Tuesday, August 25, 2009

One Shoe On...

...and one shoe off!

Today, Joleigh found her shoe and was very interested in it! All day long she wanted THAT shoe on her foot (she didn't care about the other one). As she scooted along the floor the shoe would fall off or just dangle from her ankle. I would help her take it off and leave it on the floor. She would immediately pick it up and give it to me, holding her foot up along with it! We put the shoe back on and then the cycle would be repeated, over and over and over! She even took a nap with her shoe on that right foot! She loved it! After her bath, she found her shoe and begged me to put it on. So I had to take a picture of that...it's past her bedtime, but she doesn't care...she just wants that shoe! So cute! I wonder what she will think of it tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment