Sunday, August 23, 2009

Getting Dressed

Last night, Grey and I went to pick up supper. He wasn't dressed so I told him to look in his dresser for a pair pants and a shirt. He brought me what he chose and I helped him get dressed. After that, I asked him to pick out a pair of socks and shoes. Again, he picked out what he wanted to wear and I helped him put those on. I was very much impressed with his choice of clothing!
What do you think?

Everything matches! Shirt, pants...

And yes, even his shoes! But wait, there's more...

Yep, even his socks match his outfit!


Of course everything together is a little busy, but I wouldn't tell Grey that!!! He was very proud of his outfit! Too bad I was just picking up sandwiches from the drive through...he looked ready to show off his cuteness!
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment