We LOVE our Aunt Brannie BoBo! I am so sorry it has taken me this long to post Aunt Branda!
For those of you who may not know, Branda moved to Austin last Fall and LOVES it!
I am so happy she is now only three hours away from ME!!!!!!!! Oh, and the kids too...and Joe of course. : )
Now to explain her many names...Joe taught Grey to say Aunt Brannie BoBo... and it stuck. Grey will either call her that or Aunt Nina (he came up with that one on this own!)
There's also Aunt Scooter Stick which comes from a nick name Joe gave her several years back...it came from the firecracker scene in the movie "Joe Dirt" (which happens to be one of Branda's favorite movies - she practically memorized the whole firecracker scene AND she has an 8X10 photo of Joe Dirt in her house! : )
This is the closest goofy picture she would let me post...believe me there are some perfect ones for blackmail purposes...but I am not that mean! : )
Thank you Branda for being a wonderful sister and aunt!







No comments:
Post a Comment