Joseph Dean Marney and Summer Tennille Kruger
Married on June 24th, 2000 @8:00 pm
Today is our 9th anniversary - that means we've been married for 3288 wonderful days(if i did the math correctly)! But we have known each other for much longer! Joe and I met 20 years ago come August. I was in the 8th grade and he was a Junior in high school. We became friends instantly. We have been together for 13 of those twenty years!
Today is our 9th anniversary - that means we've been married for 3288 wonderful days(if i did the math correctly)! But we have known each other for much longer! Joe and I met 20 years ago come August. I was in the 8th grade and he was a Junior in high school. We became friends instantly. We have been together for 13 of those twenty years!We were married on a very hot and humid (very unusual for the Texas Panhandle) June evening at 8:00 in a precious chapel! Surrounded by our friends and family, Joe and I made a promise to love each other unconditionally, and forever...9 years later, I can honestly say that we have kept that promise and have grown more in love with each other! I am so happy I am celebrating this day with Joe, with a man that God has truly blessed me with. I love him, honor him and cherish him!







yay!happy anniversary ya'll!!!
ReplyDelete