Monday, June 22, 2009

Austin Trip!

Last weekend, Grey, Joleigh and I drove up to Austin to stay with Aunt Branda for the weekend! We had a super time together visiting with family (Aunt Branda, Aunt Verna, Devin, Katie, Leo, and Tobias) and one special guy in Branda's life, Jason! Yep, you read correctly! Branda has met a really great guy and he has met a super wonderful girl! (we all knew that though) I completely forgot to take a picture of them both together, but will take one in a couple of weeks! (I also forgot to take a picture of Aunt Branda with Joleigh and Grey too, but will take that one soon as well!) The picture I did take though was of the cousins! Grey and Joleigh had fun with their cute twin cousins, Leo and Tobias! They are 15 months old and are so sweet! I think all the kids had a great time!
Leo and Tobias loved watching and following Grey and Joleigh loved watching and following all the boys! Hopefully, we will get the kids together often so that they will know each other growing up!

We can't wait to visit again soon!

This is the best picture I could get...poor Grey. At least we know what he looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment