A couple of days ago, Joe and I were working in the kitchen as Grey and Joleigh were playing in the living room. Joleigh started to cry so Joe went in to see what had happened:
Joe: Grey, why is Joleigh crying?
Grey: I didn't hit her.
Joe: I didn't ask you if you hit her, I asked why is Joleigh crying.
Grey: I didn't hit her.
J: Grey, I'm not saying you hit her. I want to know what happened to Joleigh. Why is she crying?
G: She fell.
J: How did she fall?
G: I don't know, I never find these things out.
Isn't that funny? Little does he know, but there are many times where we "never find these things out" because of conversations like this! : ) But the trick is, not to let him know that we have no clue what he or Joleigh are talking about some of the time!







No comments:
Post a Comment