Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Day At The Park...

For the past several weeks, I have been meaning to post pictures of our days that we spend with the Allen Family. We try to meet every Tuesday to play together whether it be at the park, or at one of our homes. If we go to the park, we will usually have a picnic! The kids have a blast playing together and Angie and I get a chance to talk! This week, we met at a cool park that had several playgrounds! The kids ran from one playground to the other exploring and climbing! In this shot, I actually got a picture of them being still! Didn't last too long though!
Here's Luke! He is about to turn four! Luke loved to climb on all the equipment and was very good at it! Being very brave, he tried to cross the monkey bars and wanted so badly to get all the way across! Before too long, he will!
Sadly, this is the only "good" picture of Grey. He was constantly moving about. As you can see here, I barely got this shot! Grey loved to climb too, but I think his favorite was sliding down a huge curvy slide!
Here's Brady! He is almost 20 months! Brady had a lot of fun exploring the ramps and stairs. He is so good a climbing and moving about, most of my shots were of his back because he would move so quickly! Just seconds before I took this picture, he had his face between the rails. It was so precious!
Little Miss Joleigh is the only girl in our group, but she doesn't care. She had a lot of fun climbing up and down the stairs, and then up and down them again! She kept a close eye on Grey and followed him from playground to playground! All the kids kept us on our toes today!
Couldn't resist this picture! Both look like they are looking at the same thing, but both have completely different expressions! So cute!

We had a great time! Can't wait until next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment