Monday, April 5, 2010

New things...

Grey started his new speech class today!


Because he will be in school for a longer period of time, we have been asked to bring a backpack with a snack and a change of clothes. So, last night, Grey and I went to find the perfect backpack! He was so excited about this! When we walked up to the backpacks, he immediately saw this orange and gray one. He said, "I want that one!" I told Grey, that's really big. Why not this one or this one, pointing to smaller backpacks. He said, "No, I want that one!" So we got the HUGE gray and orange one. He then wanted to wear it right away. It was so cute watching him walk beside me in the store to pick up other items. He wanted to help me carry some of the groceries, so I gave him the whipped cream and he put it in the mesh pocket. So cute!
Notice how it touches the back of his calves!


He was very excited to share his new backpack with Daddy! They sat down and talked about everything the backpack had to offer...SIX roomy pockets, a daisy chain, and a plastic loop!

This is right before we went to school!
Joleigh's thinking, "That is one BIG backpack!"
While we were at the store, Grey got to pick out some new pj's for Joleigh! She is growing so fast, all her pj's are now too little!
She knows Grey picked them out for her!
She loves them!

No comments:

Post a Comment