Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Wet and Wild Sunday

It rained earlier today and after it stopped, the kids wanted to go outside. They played in the rain water and of course the mud! Just as I was about to bring them in, I turned on the water to rinse them off and well, the rest is history...


...the kids started to play with the water and sliding down the "water slide" - of course Joe was in the center of all this!
Grey had a blast! There's just something about gettin' wet!
By the time I started to take pics, little Joleigh was ready to go inside. Look at her hair! I had it in a pony tail, but that only lasted so long!

Look at her diaper! I didn't get a pic, but she went down the slide a few times too and then skidded on the ground a few times like a skipping stone!

Enjoy the video!
In the video, notice the clothes and buckets on the ground by the slide. I asked Grey to take off his clothes so I could rinse him off. So he did, and then started to play with the water hose naked running around and just having a blast! I started to tell him no, go inside, but then I thought, why not! Let the kid play! At one point, I turned my back so that I could chase down Joleigh to rinse her off. I then heard a scream and a huge laugh! I turned around and saw nothing "butt" and dirty little red bottom! He turned to look at me and said "I went down the slide!" He had gone down the slide and then skidded across the wet grass about 4 feet! I started to laugh so hard! He slid down completely naked - only a boy would do this! I then had to pretty much beg him to put on new shorts so that I could start taking pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Weeeeeeee! My do that again!!! LOVE it! They are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete