Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good Try, Grey...

The other day, I happened to be in the bathroom when Grey needed to go. As he prepared himself to go (pulling down his britches and standing towards the potty on tippy toes - so darn cute) I then observed a rather unusual stance. He raised his arms straight out and did his thing without holding his...well, you know. My first response was, "Grey, you had better be in control of what's happening over there!" He said, "I am. I'm not touching anything so I don't have to wash hands!" He then finished(without making a mess, I might add) and flushed. I laughed and said, "Well, that's a good try, but you still touched the potty when you flushed...you ALWAYS wash hands after you potty regardless of whether you touch anything or not!!!!!!! He argued a bit, but then immediately washed his hands and then went on with his day. I just stood there and laughed to myself and thought, "Yep, that's definitely a boy thing to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment